Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get certified for CoolSculpting?
- Higher efficacy in permanent fat reduction
- Minimal to no pain or downtime
- Effective for circumference reduction
- Effective for localized bulge reduction
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
How to get CoolSculpting certified?
The best place for CoolSculpting or the highest trained providers should also have a certification from CoolSculpting University, Clinical Masters. It’s an MBA level program [aka more advanced] – including an additional three-day hands-on training. CoolSculpting University, Clinical Masters is the highest level of training or certification ...
Which is better, CoolSculpting or emsculpt?
The findings include:¹ ²
- On average, muscle mass increased by 16% within 1 month after treatment
- The increase in muscle mass improved to 18% within 6 months after treatment
- On average, fat was reduced by 19% within 1 month after treatment
- The reduction in fat improved to 23% within 6 months after treatment
Should I get CoolSculpting or Cavi?
We consider Cavi-Lipo to be superior to Coolsculpting for the following reasons: Yes, both treatments boast less pain, risks, side-effects, downtime and recovery than surgery. However, Ultrasonic Cavitation is much more gentle and is associated with fewer side effects than Coolsculpting.