Frequently Asked Questions
What colleges are free to apply?
- Graduate from a North Carolina high school in 2021 or 2020
- Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes
- Be a first-time college student [Career & College Promise (CCP) and Early/Middle College High School students are eligible]
- Enroll in a curriculum program during the Spring 2022 academic year
- Enroll in at least six credit hours per semester
How to fill out a college application form?
The tips below can help you fill in Generic College Application quickly and easily:
- Open the form in the full-fledged online editor by clicking Get form.
- Fill out the necessary fields which are marked in yellow.
- Press the green arrow with the inscription Next to move from field to field.
- Use the e-autograph solution to put an electronic signature on the template.
- Put the relevant date.
How to make a free printable resume with a form?
- Write out a bulleted list of your accomplishments
- Use interesting action verbs to start each bullet
- Add numbers to any bullet points you can to show your positive impact on the job
Where can I apply to college for free?
You can find completely free college in Europe if you go to one of the following countries: