Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best courses for project management?
- Coursera — Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization — Top Pick
- Coursera — Google Project Management Professional Certificate — Best Professional Outcomes
- eCornell — Project Management Certificate Program — Most Advanced
- Alison — Diploma In Project Management — Most Affordable
What training do you need to become a project manager?
What Degree Do You Need to Be a Project Manager?
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
What is the best project management training?
- Get professional, accredited introduction to project management from top UK University of Glasgow
- Upskill yourself with the latest in project management practical thinking
- Packed full of real-world examples of project management at work
- Explore the project management process and how this is applied in the workplace
What are the Best Online project management courses?
- $1,398 to $1,548
- Focused PMP certification curriculum
- Extensive study tools
- PMTraining online membership
- One-on-one QA session with the instructor
- PMI application and audit assistance
- Email access to PMP instructor
- 100% guaranteed pass rate